HGH Before and After Results
Growth hormone (also known as somatropin) is an insulin antagonist. Being a peptide hormone, it is produced in the front part of the pituitary. It is used in medicine in case of growth retardation, in power sports, and in cosmetology (it helps accelerate recovery processes and rejuvenate the body).
HGH therapy is a good way of solving a number of problems – it helps reduce the volume of fat, increase endurance and strength, etc. One of the main tasks for a professional bodybuilder is to select a drug that can give the expected effect without any risk to the whole body.
Positive results of HGH during a cycle
Let’s talk about HGH effects before you start using growth hormone. HGH concentrations provide the following effects:
- Strong bone tissue and growth activation.
- Fat loss effect. HGH course is recommended for those who want to get rapid weight loss and retain muscle mass. Of course, it’s good for weight loss, as well as more effective than for weight gain. Just keep in mind that growth hormone works only as an addition to the steroid course. That is, HGH is absolutely useless as monotherapy. But it will definitely help strengthen your musculoskeletal system. Moreover, it is effective for skin and hair rejuvenation. It should also be remembered that your beauty and health are more likely to depend on balanced diets, regular physical activity, healthy sleep, etc.
- Anabolic effect. Sufficient levels of somatropin exclude the risk of catabolic processes and prevent the destruction of muscle cells.
- HGH is one of the easiest ways to boost your immune system.
- Increased insulin production. Insulin and HGH are antagonists. Therefore, insulin production is automatically activated during the cycle. Do not forget that such an effect can be dangerous for diabetics.
- Recovery after exercise. HGH helps restore muscles after exercise and heal some wounds.
- Anti-aging effect. Lots of athletes take somatropin to improve their athletic performance. Besides, it is widely used by female athletes for cosmetic purposes (skin rejuvenation).
- Adjuvant treatment for the growth of various organs. Our internal body organs can change their size with age (atrophy). HGH injections help avoid tissue damage and promote tissue recovery.
- Fat loss effect. HGH injections help our body gain muscle mass, as well as burn more fat.
- The volume of muscle cells grows. Unlike usual anabolics with short-term effect, HGH course provides an effect that persists for a long time. As for HGH results, there is no need for post cycle therapy.
HGH undesirable results and side effects
It is necessary to take into account both positive and negative effects of HGH course. This often happens in cases where bodybuilders use large dosages.
The most common side effects include: acromegaly, fluid retention, pain in the joints, high blood pressure (hypertensive patients should not use HGH under any circumstances), hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, high level of sugar in the blood (due to an overdose or prolonged admission). In general, HGH side effects are rare, especially if you do not exceed the dosage.
HGH injections should be avoided when cells are actively dividing, which means that it can stimulate the formation of cancerous growth. According to numerous experts, high HGH levels can cause breast cancer or lymphoma. In addition, they can lead to diabetes: high HGH doses suppress the formation of insulin and increase blood glucose. According to some studies, somatotropin can lead to stroke in senile age and acromegaly. Nevertheless, it is possible only with prolonged use and high doses.
According to the doctors, somatotropin also provokes osteopenia, hypertension, night apnea, diabetes (especially in predisposed people), as well as leads to an increase in body weight. HGH can provoke the growth of tumors in the thyroid gland or in the large intestine (including malignant tumors). Accordingly, in most cases it can be prescribed only for people suffering from HGH deficiency.
How should you inject?
As a rule, HGH is injected under the skin. First of all, you should wash your hands with soap or use alcohol-based handrubs. Then take an insulin syringe and draw up HGH from the vial.
Choose a small area on the abdomen. You can use alcohol to wipe the injection site. Once the substance is injected, the job is done. Try not to inject HGH into the same place.
First of all, every athlete must know how to choose the dose correctly. There are certain recommendations:
- You should start with 5 IU for daily injections. 2 or 3 injections per day will not give any result.
- If there is no detection of any side effects in the second or third week, then you can increase the frequency of admission to two times a day (10 IU). It is best to inject HGH on an empty stomach (one hour before food intake). Use one injection immediately after sleep, and the second one -after a workout.
The duration of the entire period should not last more than six months. Anyway, if it is shorter, you won’t get any noticeable results. If you use HGH for a longer period, then the effect is usually zero. In addition, you will have to face lots of negative consequences. Do not exceed these dosages if you want to avoid undesirable side effects.
The course should be continued for 4-6 months, after which you should make a break. During this time you should take peptides that stimulate HGH production. By the way, peptides are those stimulants that increase the concentration of growth hormone in the blood up to 15 times. Nevertheless, growth hormone should not be used together with peptides: such a combination will reduce the effect of each of the drugs.
What stimulates growth hormone secretion?
Each athlete should know about certain conditions that contribute to HGH stimulation and suppression. First of all, we should mention somatoliberin. This substance is a somastatin antagonist. The lower somatoliberin levels, the higher somatropin levels.
Secondly, you should get enough deep sleep (7 hours at least). Do not forget about physical activity (at least three times a week).
Treat your body with protein: the more protein gets to the muscles, the better.
Note that there are some factors that adversely affect HGH levels. These include estrogens, insulin, excessive consumption of fatty foods, etc. In any case, you should first consult with a doctor who will help you avoid unpleasant side effects and achieve better results.