Which is the best human growth hormone?
In the modern world, scientists have discovered the technology of artificial synthesis of HGH. It is used for medical purposes – for example, in the treatment of AIDS or in young children with growth problems. In addition, somatropin is effective in treating a number of disorders of the nervous system.
Some athletes also actively use HGH injections to increase muscle mass. Nevertheless, the decision to use synthetic hormone should be taken with caution – do not forget about the danger of side effects and health risks.
Note: It is NOT POSSIBLE to take HGH as a supplement in pill, spray or sticker patch form! Pills, sprays and patches are marketing scams used by the supplement brands. The GH molecule is too fragile to survive room temperatures or vigorous shaking. The molecule is also too big to pass through the skin. If you’ll read the fine print you will usually find a note that there is no actual growth hormone but rather “growth hormone promoter” which is supposed to make your body produce more of its own GH.
At the present time, the pharmaceutical market is literally flooded with drugs containing recombinant somatropin (human growth hormone). Nevertheless, the quality of HGH is considered to be a key problem. So let’s focus on the most high-quality products.
So which is the best HGH?
Many bodybuilders who want to quickly build muscle mass and reduce fatty layer are interested in what HGH brand to choose, as well as how to choose the most effective drug among a wide variety of pharmacological products.
High quality HGH brands:
- Jintropin (high purity, 191 amino acid, produced by GeneScience Pharmaceuticals Co., Ltd, China)
- Ansomone (high purity, 191 amino acid, produced by Anhui Anke Biotechnology (Group) Co., Ltd, China)
- Serostim (high purity, 191 amino acid, produced by Merck Serono, Germany)
- Humatrope (high purity, 191 amino acid, produced by Eli Lilly and Company, USA)
- Genotropin (high purity, 191 amino acid, produced by Pfizer Inc., USA)
- Saizen (high purity, 191 amino acid, produced by Merck Serono, Germany)
- Norditropin (high purity, 191 amino acid, produced by Novo Nordisk, Denmark)
- Omnitrope (high purity, 191 amino acid, produced by Novartis, Switzerland)
- Biotropin (high purity, 191 amino acid, produced by Lifetech Labs, China)
- Nutropin (high purity, 191 amino acid, produced by Genentech, USA)
Medium quality HGH brands:
- Hygetropin (medium purity, 191 amino acid, produced by Zhongshan Hygene Biopharm, China)
- Tev-Tropin (medium purity, 191 amino acid, produced by Teva Pharmaceuticals, USA)
- Zomacton (medium purity, 191 amino acid, produced by Ferring Pharmaceuticals Pty Ltd, Australia)
Low quality HGH brands:
- Kigtropin (re-labelled generic of questionable provenience, different reviews from batch to batch)
- Riptropin (re-labelled generic of questionable provenience, different reviews from batch to batch)
- Taitropin (re-labelled generic of questionable provenience, different reviews from batch to batch)
It should be noted that the names of certain drugs containing somatropin are almost unknown for many bodybuilders. The reason is that it is quite difficult to buy original HGH injections even in the pharmacy.
Unfortunately, about 75% of the drugs sold today are not original products. Sometimes they are simply useless, and sometimes very harmful to health. Therefore, those who decided to use HGH injections should be very careful and cautious. Only those manufacturers who have a license have the right to officially sell HGH in the pharmacies. At the same time, when you buy this drug online, the chance to get a fake is definitely higher. Of course, this does not mean that all hormones that are not licensed are fake products. However, only a licensed product from a trusted supplier will bring the desired effect.
If you want to buy the best HGH products, first of all you should pay attention to the licensed drugs such as Ansomone, Jintropin, Genotropin etc. According to professionals, these products have a sufficiently high standard of efficiency and safety.
Ansomone and Jintropin are human growth hormone preparations that are manufactured in China. They are quite popular. Moreover, this is a good alternative to more expensive formulations of somatropin manufactured in America and Europe (Humatrope, Norditropin, Saizen, Nutropin). Jintropin and Ansomone are the only authentic drugs containing somatropin, which have been approved by the FDA. Since both of these drugs are approved for sale in pharmacies and hospitals in China, there is no need to talk about any significant superiority of Jintropin over Ansomone.
Jintropin allows you quickly build muscle mass, increase strength and burn excess fat. The drug should be taken at least 2 months to see the result. It can be used to quickly burn off excess fat without serious efforts. In addition, Jintropin allows significantly improve the work of the heart and the activity of blood vessels. Moreover, you can slow down the aging process and quickly gain muscle mass.
This HGH brand occupies a leading position among other certified products due to the absence of serious side effects. Besides, it has a special protection of the packaging, so it is practically impossible to buy drugs that are counterfeit. The main disadvantage of this product is its high price.
Ansomone is a popular HGH product of decent quality. The drug is used in both medical industries and in the field of sports nutrition (as a dietary supplement). Ansomone indications: growth retardation in children due to insufficient growth hormone secretion, chronic renal failure (decreased kidney function) in the prepubertal period, confirmed congenital or acquired growth hormone deficiency in adults (as a substitute therapy).
When used regularly, the drug increases endurance, burns fat, reduces cholesterol and improves the general condition of the patient. Another advantage is the triple protection of the package. It is necessary to use this drug in high dosages (make small breaks between the courses).
How to find high quality HGH supplements?
Human growth hormone is a biologically active substance that cannot be synthesized without going through a complete technological cycle. At present, there are 3 ways of producing this hormone:
- From the pituitary gland of dead bodies (this method is prohibited due to the presence of a large number of side effects);
- Synthetic route;
- Recombinant hormone (from modified cells).
To date, about 75% of the drugs sold are clones or imitations. That is, even somatropin can be of poor quality. The main indicator determining the quality of hgh is protein purification. Insufficient purification can significantly weaken the effect produced by the drug.
One more important factor is the percentage of water (it should not exceed 3%), as well as the direct amount of the active ingredient. Unfortunately, some manufacturers practice to indicate on the label only international units (4 IU, 8 IU, 10 IU, etc.), that is 1.5-2 times higher than the real amounts.
If you want to buy a really high-quality product, you should choose proven manufacturers. Reliable, self-respecting brands use special programs to protect their products (holographic stickers, security labels, hot stamping holograms, unique identification numbers, etc.).
Finally, to protect yourself against fake products, purchase HGH products only in pharmacies or trusted sources.