Does HGH slow the aging process?
Human growth hormone (somatropin) is a drug that has many diverse functions. It can be used both by ordinary people and professional athletes. But time seems to be going faster as we get older. Therefore, we start to think about how we can stay young more and more often. Even in this case HGH injections can help us. It’s no secret that the maximum level of growth hormone can be achieved during puberty. HGH levels decrease by 10% about every 10 years. That is, as scientists have found, insufficient production of growth hormone is the main reason for early aging. Therefore, if you really want to slow the aging process, it is recommended to use HGH injections. This is how you can win 10, 15 and even 20 years of life.
Human growth hormone is called a real miracle of anti-aging therapy. It has become extremely popular in rejuvenating programs. HGH therapy blocks the destructive processes in our body. This substance helps turn our fatty deposits into muscle mass. Moreover, it strengthens our immune system and bones, improves mental abilities, reduces cholesterol, increases sexual activity, etc.
Some signs of aging in men:
- Problems with erection, loss of sexual desire;
- Excessive accumulation of fat in the body;
- Reduction of muscle mass;
- Reduced bone density;
- Low physical working capacity.
Some signs of aging in women:
- Mood swings;
- Itching, dryness of the skin, wrinkles, cellulite;
- Dysfunction of the urinary tract;
- Sleep disorders;
- Hair loss;
It is possible to restore damaged cells with HGH injections. Growth hormone helps restore our sexual activity, strengthen the bones and repair damaged tissues. Moreover, this drug helps restore damaged brain cells and prevent memory impairment.
HGH therapy is of great importance for women. Wrinkles, loss of vitality and energy, excess weight – these effects can be avoided when HGH injections come to the rescue. The therapy prevents premature aging, reduces pigmentation, normalizes sleep, improves memory, etc. According to some studies, growth hormone will help you get rid of cellulite and improve libido, which is very important at any age.
Regular somatropin injections can lead to incredible results. HGH therapy for adults has a truly magical effect: it can slow down the aging process and improve your life.
How your HGH levels change as you age
Somatropin is one of the most important hormones that regulate our growth and rejuvenation. This hormone most actively affects our bone and cartilaginous tissue, promotes the synthesis of muscle tissue and helps get rid of fat. Nevertheless, our cell renewal starts slowing down with age. Therefore, it may be useful to add alternative sources of HGH.
As for rejuvenation, it is recommended to start HGH therapy after you turn 30. Various aging processes tend to loom large at that age. And you totally don’t need to use growth hormone as professional bodybuilders (that is, 15-20 IU per day). You may not need such a large amount if your goal is to prevent age-related changes. Therefore, a man or woman weighing 70-90 kg may use only 2 IU of growth hormone per day. The best time for injection is immediately in the mornings (after awakening). The lowest level of growth hormone is observed at this time. The course for rejuvenation should last for at least 6 months. After that, it is recommended to take a 2-3 month break.
So let’s sum up. HGH therapy for rejuvenation is a very effective thing. You can prevent age-related changes and look 10-15 years younger. You will get a sudden burst of energy. In addition, you will lose subcutaneous fat (especially in the abdomen) and even improve your vision.
Two sides of HGH therapy
Most doctors who care for additional revenue do not like to talk about the drawbacks of this technique. Nevertheless, there are some disadvantages.
– It is possible to use somatropin only in the form of injections. This hormone is a protein. Therefore, it is simply dissolved in the intestine (like the vast majority of compounds of this class).
– Somatropin is not an elixir of eternal youth. It is effective in about 1/3 of the patients: only in the elderly, as well as in those with significantly reduced HGH production.
– To this day, almost the only medical indication for HGH therapy is growth hormone deficiency in children. It is used illegally as the most powerful and effective doping. HGH therapy is not a widespread practice in medicine (high risk of unwanted side effects). Many doctors are generally very skeptical: they think that HGH as an anti-aging therapy is a controversial thing.
How to stay young with HGH
How can we make our body produce somatropin as long as possible? Let’s list the factors that can help you increase the level of HGH at any age.
Physical exercise is the most effective principle that can help you achieve weight loss. It is believed that this is most closely related to bodypump and sprinting.
Eat foods such as cheese, chicken, eggs, beans, peas, pumpkin seeds, walnuts. Do not forget about lysine and arginine. The greatest content of arginine can be found in pumpkin seeds, meat and milk.
Generally, our HGH secretion is higher during sleep. Therefore, how much do you need to sleep? It turned out that those who sleep 6 to 8 hours a day live longer and look younger. The quality of sleep is also important.
Thus, you need to do these things in order to prevent the decline of HGH with age:
- Regular physical activity during the day. Intensive workouts increase the level of endogenous somatropin up to 10 times.
- Get rid of abdominal fat (belly fat suppresses the synthesis of somatropin). Choose foods containing complex carbohydrates: oat flakes, pasta, brown rice, peas, beans, fresh fruit juice without sugar, dairy products.
- Reduce the number of sweets consumed. Do not eat them in the evening at least (excess of glucose in the blood suppresses the production of the somatropin). Overconsumption of food and hyperglycemia will reduce the level of somatotropic hormone.
- Try to get at least six hours of sleep (somatropin is produced during sleep). A good night’s sleep also stimulates the production of endogenous somatropin. Do not go to sleep on a full stomach.
Note that growth hormone injections are never used alone. Careful evaluation of the hormonal status is recommended in order to use this drug (thyroid hormones, sex hormones, insulin). Only in this case HGH therapy will not lead to side effects. The scheme is chosen individually (depending on the age and lifestyle).