Omnitrope For Sale | Buy Genuine Omnitrope HGH Online
Omnitrope is a hormonal drug that contains somatropin (growth hormone). This is an artificially created hormone that is widely used in the field of sports nutrition. It is also indispensable in the field of medicine (especially for children).
Somatropin affects various metabolic processes. As for therapeutic purposes, Omnitrope is prescribed for children to promote the growth of tubular bones and muscle tissue. As for adults and adolescents during puberty, this drug is used to reduce fatty layers and gain muscle without fat. [read more=”Read more…” less=”Read Less”]
The drug improves the metabolic processes of fats, proteins and carbohydrates. As for growth hormone deficiency in children, Omnitrope stimulates the growth of bones acting directly on the tubular bones. The drug enhances lipolysis and lowers the flow of triglycerides into the fat deposits.
Somatropin may also change the lipid profile. Omnitrope stimulates bone metabolism and normalizes the content of minerals in the bones. Prolonged therapy with Omnitrope will lead to increased physical endurance, as well as muscle strength.
General information about Omnitrope effects
It is worth paying attention to the following basic effects of Omnitrope:
- Fat metabolism. This drug significantly reduces the concentration of lipoproteins and “bad” cholesterol in the blood. It helps regulate the work of internal organs, including cardiovascular system.
- Metabolism of carbohydrates. Growth hormone helps regulate blood glucose levels. When used regularly, Omnitrope injections will help you with blood sugar control.
- Exchange of body fluids. The drug helps restore the necessary volume of plasma and liquid inside the cells. Also, somatropin will help you prevent loss of some micronutrients.
- Bone metabolism. Human growth hormone helps restore the necessary volume of calcium, which in turn helps strengthen the bones. Thus, Omnitrope helps in the fight against osteoporosis at any age.
- Increased vitality. Patients can increase their vitality and energy after Omnitrope course. In addition, the contractile function of the heart is activated.
What are the main Omnitrope indications?
Omnitrope should be used in case of growth retardation in the following situations:
- Insufficient secretion of growth hormone in the body;
- Turner syndrome;
- Chronic kidney failure;
- Prader-Willi syndrome.
In addition, Omnitrope is prescribed to adults as a substitution therapy in case of growth hormone deficiency.
General information about Omnitrope side effects
Omnitrope can cause the following side effects: arthralgia, peripheral edema, paresthesia, myalgia, benign or malignant neoplasms, leukemia, diabetes, carpal tunnel syndrome, and intracranial hypertension. The drug can cause fluid retention, which is accompanied by swelling of the extremities, myalgia and paresthesia.
Some patients are faced with leukemia during the course of treatment with somatropin (mainly in children).
Also, Omnitrope can cause high blood sugar, numbness of the limbs, pain in the wrists, pain in the joints, pain in the muscles, skin irritation.
Somatropin can provoke insulin resistance in some patients (high risk of hyperglycemia). In rare cases, type 2 diabetes can develop with Omnitrope (especially in case of certain risk factors such as obesity, impaired glucose tolerance). Patients with diabetes mellitus should change the doses of hypoglycemic drugs when using somatropin.
Children with an increased risk of diabetes (obesity, severe insulin resistance) should be tested for glucose tolerance.
Benign, malignant neoplasms: very rarely – leukemia. Cases of leukemia were observed in children in very rare cases.
Immune system: often – antibody formation.
Endocrine system: rarely – type 2 diabetes.
Nervous system: often – paresthesia (in adults); rarely – carpal tunnel syndrome (in adults), paresthesia (in children), benign intracranial hypertension.
Musculoskeletal system: often – arthralgia, myalgia (in adults); rarely – arthralgia, myalgia (in children).
General disorders: often – peripheral edema (in adults), skin reactions at the injection site (in children); rarely – peripheral edema (in children).
General information about Omnitrope contraindications
The drug should not be taken with the following contraindications:
- Malignant tumors;
- Postoperative period;
- Patients with osteomalacia, bone defects;
- Hypersensitivity reactions.
It is possible to use this drug in some cases (under the supervision of a specialist):
- Increased intracranial pressure;
- Thyroid insufficiency.
General information about Omnitrope dosage
It is necessary to select the dosages with extreme caution. 0.5 mg is the most effective daily amount. However, it is possible to gradually increase this dose. At the same time, the dose is calculated individually and should not exceed 1 mg per day. Omnitrope solution is used before bedtime. Experts recommend changing the injection areas every time to avoid dangerous lipoatrophy.
The drug should be injected slowly (subcutaneously). Omnitrope is used once a day, mainly at night.
Children with insufficient secretion of growth hormone: Omnitrope is used at a dose of 0.025-0.035 mg/kg/day. It is recommended to start the therapy before puberty.
Turner syndrome: the dosage is 0.045-0.05 mg/kg/day.
Growth hormone deficiency in adults: substitution therapy usually starts from 0.15 to 0.3 mg/day with a gradual increase in the amount of medication.
Omnitrope overdose symptoms include: hypoglycemia, hyperglycemia, acromegaly, gigantism, hypothyroidism (in particular with prolonged overdose).
General information about Omnitrope interactions
Somatropin should be used with caution with other hormones, glucocorticosteroids, anticonvulsants and cyclosporine.
The effectiveness of Omnitrope (in terms of growth) can be reduced in case of combination therapy with other hormones (for example, thyroid hormones, gonadotropin, anabolic steroids, estrogens).
Omnitrope in bodybuilding
Omnitrope is actively used by athletes. Somatotropin (growth hormone) is synthesized in the body by the anterior pituitary gland. As for its chemical structure, this drug belongs to the group of peptide hormones. Somatotropin is used to increase the linear growth of bone tissue. It also promotes muscle and cartilage tissue regeneration.
Let’s talk about the main effects of Omnitrope therapy:
- Strong anabolic properties;
- The drug slows down catabolic reactions;
- Omnitrope helps accelerate the processes of lipolysis;
- The drug regulates energy metabolism in the body;
- Omnitrope rejuvenates the body.
It should be noted that the drug is prescribed only for athletes whose age exceeds 20 years. By this time, the growth of bone tissue stops in most cases.
As for the optimal Omnitrope course, everything depends on your goals and expected results. You need to consult an experienced doctor or other specialist before making your choice.
Keep in mind that the dosage should be selected individually. It can be gradually increased, although a sharp increase in the dosage can become dangerous to health.
It is recommended to use insulin or anabolic steroids in parallel with Omnitrope to achieve better results. For example:
- For maximum fat-burning effect, a dosage of 8-10 IU per day is recommended (it is better to be used in combination with anabolics).
- Use 10-16 IU per day to increase muscle mass (the dose can be divided into several doses, preferably in combination with insulin or steroids).
- For the rejuvenation effect, a dosage of 2-4 IU per day is recommended.
- A dosage of 4-6 IU is sufficient for restorative or prophylactic effect for both professional athletes and beginners.